Monday, August 31, 2009

Ever notice... its always something!?

Tuesday is d-day in my house - the scale day... the day I weigh in at TOPS. I wait all week for this day because it is the milestone. I have been doing great lately - a nice down trend in the weight loss... until last Sunday....

I went to the Train Park with my family where we rode trains (yes, I fit!) and then had a picnic lunch. Well, I was helping someone refill their drink, when through a weird comedy of errors... I swallowed a yellow jacket... that proceeded to sting me twice before I could disengage it...

VERY LONG STORY SHORT... I am allergic -and ended up hospitalized and now on steroids...

Did you know steroids cause weight gain!? Yeah, finally jump started the weight loss and am going down on the scale and now I am terrorized by this little pilll...

*sigh*

Its always something....

No comments:

Post a Comment